We are opening our doors at 12pm on Saturday 4th July and looking forward to welcoming you for a long awaited drink!
The safety of our customers and staff is very important to us and so we have carried out a thorough risk assessment and have implemented rules & procedures to make sure we can operate within the government guidelines.
- Entry will be via the courtyard only.
- Upon arrival you will be greeted and registered by a member of staff, who will take you to the next available clean table.
- Maximum groups of 6 people and inside they must be from no more than 2 households.
- Table service and seating only. No standing and no bar service.
- Only inside tables can be pre-booked for dining, otherwise we are working on a 1st come 1st seated basis. Bookings can be made Wednesday & Thursday from 12pm to 4pm on 01525 220444.
- We have a marquee covering the terrace area.
- We have hand sanitisers throughout the pub and in the garden.
- Menus will be written on boards and displayed around the pub and garden.
- Toilets can be accessed through the bar, queue at 1+ metre distance and only 1 person will be permitted at a time. The exit for the toilets will be via the car park door. The facilities will be cleaned at regular intervals with anti-bacterial products.
- Children must remain seated and supervised at all times.
- Our opening times are limited for July and will be reviewed moving forward.
Monday to Thursday - 12pm to 10pm
Friday & Saturday - 12pm to 11.30pm
Sunday - 12pm to 9pm
Monday to Friday - 12pm to 2.30pm
6pm to 9pm
Saturday - 12pm to 9pm
Sunday - 12pm to 7pm
- Customers sat in the garden area can leave via the courtyard, for customers inside the exit will be the front door.
We hope to see you over the coming weeks and ask that you help us in keeping everyone safe.