The safety of our customers and staff is very important to us and so we have carried out a thorough risk assessment and have implemented rules & procedures to make sure we can operate within the government guidelines.
- Entry will be via the courtyard and marquee area only
- Face coverings must be worn at all times when not seated - this includes the marquee area which is classified as an indoor space.
- Upon arrival you will be greeted and registered by a member of staff, who will take you to your table.
- One houshold or support bubble per table and no mixing.
- Table service and seating only. No standing and no bar service.
- Under current restrictions no alcohol will be served until we have your food order.
- We have hand sanitisers throughout the pub and in the garden and marquee
- Menus will be written on boards and displayed around the pub.
- Toilets can be accessed through the bar, queue at 1+ metre distance and only 1 person will be permitted at a time. The exit for the toilets will be via the car park door. The facilities will be cleaned at regular intervals with anti-bacterial products.
- Children must remain seated and supervised at all times.
- Our opening times are limited for now and will be reviewed moving forward.
Wednesday & Thursday - 12pm-3pm & 6 to 10pm
Friday & Saturday - 12pm to 10pm
Sunday - 12pm to 8pm
Wednesday & Thursday - 12pm to 2pm
6pm to 9pm
Saturday - 12pm to 9pm
Sunday - 12pm to 7pm
- Customers sat in the garden area can leave via the courtyard, for customers inside the exit will be the front door.
We hope to see you over the coming weeks and ask that you help us in keeping everyone safe.